We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you. We may change this Policy from time to time.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Data Protection Officer, Prokill Uk Limited, Ground Floor, Riverbank, Meadows Business Park, Camberley, Surrey GU17 9AB. Alternatively, you can telephone 0800 328 9354.
We are Prokill UK Limited, company number: 05504331
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or to our franchisees or, occasionally, from third parties.
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and information regarding what web pages, if any, you access and other personal information.
If you make a payment to us your payment details are not held by us but are collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of such transactions.
We may use your information:
• to carry out your, our and our franchisees’ obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, us or our franchisees or which it is contemplated will be entered into;
• to seek your comments on the services we and our franchisees have provided;
• to notify you of changes to our or our franchisees’ services;
• to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
• to process a job application;
• to process your application for a franchise;
• for administrative and business purposes;
• for advertising and analytical purposes;
• in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
• for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
• access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us and our franchisees;
• correct your personal information;
• have your personal information deleted;
• restrict the use of your personal information;
• object to the use of your personal information;
• complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
• withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
• ask for the personal information to be transferred.
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email us at email@example.com or by writing to Accounts department, Prokill Uk Limited, Ground Floor, Riverbank, Meadows Business Park, Camberley, Surrey GU17 9AB
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely. Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located in such a country. These countries may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the EU. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
We record telephone calls. We may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal information. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated 22nd July 2020.
We have CCTV cameras at our premises and in our car park.
We are especially concerned to protect the privacy of children aged, 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, please ask your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information and ask them to help you whenever you provide us with any personal information.