Whether it’s rats, mice, cockroaches, flies, beetles or ants, nobody wants the horrible task of dealing with pests.
As unpleasant as it may be to face up to the situation, pest infestations should be dealt with as soon as possible. If ignored, the problem can spread quickly causing structural damage to your home or office, ruining your reputation and even causing illness.
Whether you’re in need of pest control right now or you want to prevent future outbreaks, below we have listed just a few of the reasons why you should have your local Prokill expert on speed dial.
We’re driving environmentally friendly pest control throughout our business
Our responsible environmental objectives are key to our development and we put targets in place to ensure that we’re doing our bit wherever we can. This includes the use of bespoke web-based administration and documentation systems to minimise printing costs and we do of course also use Pesticides and Rodenticides which are kinder to the environment.
We take the time to eradicating the problem first time around
A lot of pest control methods involve simply removing the problem in hand. While this does provide a short-term solution, it doesn’t investigate what caused the problem in the first place and how you can prevent it from happening again.
We are committed to taking as long as is necessary to remove pests and prevent further outbreaks. We do this by:
- Listening to your problems – we start with an initial telephone conversation to help determine the issue and what the best course of action will be. You are under no obligation to proceed with our recommendations.
- Providing a full survey of your property – whether it’s residential or commercial, we check every inch of your property in order to find out how wide-ranging the infestation is.
- Devising the best pest control plan for your needs – our aim is to eradicate your pest control problem quickly, effectively and with minimal disruption to your home or work life.
Pest+ for commercial properties
If you have a commercial property, our Pest+ service is the ideal solution to all your pest control needs. Our technicians will always be on hand to control and remove pests and they also carry out regular inspections so that outbreaks are contained before they become serious.
A few of the other benefits of our Pest+ service include:
- You get an initial risk assessment and a free pest control risk survey
- After each visit you will be sent a report detailing the work which was undertaken
- We provide ongoing recommendations for housekeeping and pest-proofing
- You receive a matrix plan of your site which details all the bait, detector and control locations
- Free call-outs
If you would like to find out more about our pest control services, please feel free to contact Prokill online or alternatively, give us a call on 0800 328 9354 and one of your local experts will be more than happy to help.