Facilities management involves all the processes necessary to keep an organisation up and running. This can include cleaning, security, building maintenance, environmental services, health and safety and much more.
It’s a vital part of running a business because it ensures a safe and comfortable work environment, minimises risk and improves overall quality of life.
A key component of facilities management is pest control. After all, the last thing any organisation wants is an outbreak of rats, mice, bees, flies, ants or any other nasty pest.
Whether you’re currently faced with an infestation or you’re looking into methods to pest-proof your business, Prokill has a number of pest control solutions we can tailor to your organisation for Facilities Management.
If you’re operating from a commercial premises or a low dependency commercial area, our Pest+ plan is the ideal solution.
We offer a professional pest prevention and control service and our fully qualified technicians are always on hand to ensure your property is protected.
We start by carrying out an initial risk assessment and a free survey. This enables us to determine if there’s a problem, how serious it is and how we would manage it. All our plans are tailored to your individual premises and even at this point, you’re under no obligation to use Prokill to eliminate your infestation.
Each of our visits are followed up with a report detailing the services that were undertaken. We only ever install safe and tamper-resistant baiting and we provide helpful ongoing recommendations for housekeeping and preventing future outbreaks.
What’s more, we offer free call-outs for any pests covered under your agreement. You can find out more about our Pest+ service here.
We understand that some industries are heavily regulated and face ever-changing health and safety requirements. For this reason, our PestAdvanced service is tailored to the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Some of the many benefits of this plan include:
• Thorough pest risk assessments
• All baiting and detection points are dated on inspection
• We can conduct a fly and insect count analysis
• Bait, detector and fly control checklists mean you know exactly what has been implemented
• Annual reviews by a dedicated account manager who knows and understands your business
• Detailed site plans and fixed date visit schedules are available
You can find out more about our PestAdvanced service here.
Why choose Prokill for facilities management pest control?
Over the years, Prokill has built up a strong reputation and won over many sites from our facilities management customer base. Aside from the fact that our customers are always our number one priority, there are a number of great reasons to choose us.
• We listen to your concerns so we can understand what the problem is and how to rectify it. We can do this over the phone to minimise face-to-face contact
• We offer a free, no obligation pest survey
• Based on the findings, we can devise the best plan for your business. Even at this point, you are under no obligation to work with us
• All our employees are accredited experts who undergo dedicated training and receive ongoing support
• We operate from local branches which means you’re never far from a technician
• We’re fully compliant with CRRU regulations