As many businesses were forced to close their doors back in January due to lockdown restrictions, it’s safe to say that 2021 hasn’t got off to the start we were hoping for.
In just a few short weeks however, many venues will be able to reopen and start welcoming customers once again.
From 12 April, the following settings will be able to open:
• All non-essential retail
• Beauty salons and spas
• Self-contained holiday accommodation
• Outdoor areas at hospitality venues
• Outdoor attractions (such as adventure parks, animal attractions, museums and galleries)
• Public buildings (community halls and libraries)
Indoor entertainment and visitor attractions such as pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, concert halls, casinos and bowling alleys will have to wait until 17 May to reopen. The likes of nightclubs and large events will have to wait even longer with an expected reopening date of 21 June.
If you’re one of the businesses who will remain closed until May at the earliest, we strongly urge you to think about pest control during this time. A closed premises is an easy target for pests because they love dark, quiet places.
With nobody there to keep an eye on things, pests could be causing havoc which may further delay your reopening date.
Protecting your business from pests during lockdown
Prokill offers a number of services which can help to identify, eliminate and treat infestations. We also provide ongoing services which can ensure your premises stays pest-free all year round and in the event we go into another lockdown.
Free pest control audit
All new customers are entitled to a free, no obligation pest control audit and quote. We will then recommend one, or a combination of services moving forward. You’re under no obligation to use Prokill for these services.
Emergency pest control
If you’ve gone to look at your premises and have been welcomed with an unpleasant surprise, our emergency pest control team is on hand to help.
If you have a pest problem and immediate treatment is required, our experts can provide rapid and discreet removal.
As well as ensuring that help is on hand should an outbreak occur, we work with you to create prevention strategies.
Just a few of the benefits you get with our Pest+ service include:
• A free risk assessment and quotation
• Tamper resistant safe pest baiting
• Detailed reporting explaining the pest control services that have been undertaken
• Ongoing recommendations for housekeeping and proofing
• Free callouts for pests covered under your agreement
PestAdvanced is our most detailed service specification and is ideal for businesses within the food or pharmaceutical industries. We can tailor this service to suit your audit requirements and provide detailed documentation to ensure that you’re covered.
The benefits you get with PestAdvanced include:
• Risk assessments
• Baiting and detection points are dated on inspections
• Insect count analysis
• Annual reviews by a dedicated account manager
• Field biologist visits
• Detailed reports
• Detailed site plans and fixed date visits
• We ensure that you remain compliant with current legislation, regulatory bodies and constantly changing audit requirements
For more information about keeping your business safe from pests, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Prokill.