When faced with a pest control problem, you want to know that you’re in safe hands and that’s exactly what you get with Prokill and our Pest+ service.
Pest+ is ideally suited to commercial properties, large residential properties and low dependency commercial areas. It offers complete peace of mind because rather than providing a one-off service, this is an ongoing plan which ensures that the infestation is contained and eliminated and crucially, that we’re doing everything we can to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
We know that when you’re running a business, maintaining your reputation is important to you which is why you will always have one of our expert technicians on hand to contain, control and remove pests from your premises. We do this discreetly and in a way which causes the least disruption possible to the everyday running of your organisation.
As part of our ongoing service, we also perform regular checks on any lures or netting which have been laid down. This allows you to focus on the everyday running of your business rather than worrying about whether or not you still have a pest problem.
The other benefits of our Pest+ service include:
• Free risk assessment and pest control survey
• Comprehensive pest cover that helps you to comply with legislation and health and safety regulations
• Tamper resistant safe pest baiting. Lower quality bait can allow pests to steal the food that’s being used to lure them in and then make an escape. You don’t have to worry about this with Prokill because all of our equipment is high quality and our technicians are fully trained in how to use it
• All of our site visits are followed with a report detailing the pest control services that were undertaken. This helps you manage and stay in control of the situation as well as prove you have been compliant with audits and regulations
• We provide ongoing recommendations for housekeeping and pest-proofing to prevent infestations from occurring in the first place
• You will be given a folder containing all contact information for Prokill and your dedicated account manager so you can reach us any time you need to. It will also include a list of all the materials we have used onsite so you can manage this effectively
• A Matrix Plan of your site detailing all bait, detector and control location
• Free call-outs on any pests covered under your agreement
• Peace of mind that we’re accredited by a number of organisations including the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), Constructionline and the Contractors Health and Safety Scheme (HAS)
To find out more about our Pest+ service or to book in for your free pest control survey today, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Prokill and we will be more than happy to help.